Job: Programmer Level 3
you can always discuss your project with us
|| Programmer Level 3
- S1 degree in IT, engineering or science areas
- Intelligence, diligent, & self motivated
- Fast learning & hard worker
- Team player
- Good oral and written in English with minimum 450 TOEFL score or 600 TOEIC score
- Visual Studio .Net
- ASP, ASP .Net
- VB, VB .Net
- SQL, PL/SQL
- VB Scribt
- Active directory
- Requirement/Technical Spec Skill
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design)
Minimum 8 years in program coding with minimum 5 years in ASP .Net programming
|Certification or experience in mega projects would be an advantage
- Team Leader
- Myindo representative
- Participates in analysis, development/maintenance, testing and implementation of application development,problem/code solution, and enhancements.
- Designs and codes programs, creating test transactions and runs tests tofind errors and revise programs.
- Interfaces with system designers to design, code, test and implement applications programs.
- Assist in developing application spesification.
- Give guidance to programmers an trainees.
- Develops program specs to be used by others.
- Serve as a SME for various tools/technologies/processes with sub-group or team.
- Maintains a focus on the highest priority activities.
- Works toward improved customers relationship by being professional at all times.
- Collaborates with others team members in supporting their task/deliverables without compromizing own responsibility.
- Actively monitor error logs and requests for systems supported and take measures to improve.
- Maintains a current documentation of owned system able to speak in business terminology.
- Understands and applies the best practice of IT management to decision making processes.
- Performs thorough unit testing and keeps system and keeps system and QC error to a minimum.
- Provides accurate and complete estimates to project managers.
- Produces designs that are thorough and traceable to all the business and technical requirements.
- Complies with appropiate Change Management and Release management processes.
- Contibute new ideas for internal processes or reusable code modules.